AVAPOW A68 6000A Car Battery Jump Starter
AVAPOW A68 is a relatively compact and lightweight car battery jump starter that also acts as a small power station/power bank and LED flashlight, thanks to its large lithium battery and advanced electronics.
AVAPOW A68 can be used to start gas and diesel engines up to 12 liters, meaning it is able to start passenger cars, SUVs, trucks, RVs, tractors, boats, yachts, etc. AVAPOW A68 is a very popular jump starter that comes at a more than acceptable price.
Published: September 26, 2022.
AVAPOW A68 Jump Starter Features and Specifications
AVAPOW A68 6000A Car Battery Jump Starter comes with a rather large 32000 mAh lithium battery, allowing the user to start very large 12V gas and diesel (up to 12 liters) engines - the unit features 6000 Amps peak current.
The unit is designed with safety in mind and features 8 (eight) different safety features, protecting the device and the user from various unwanted situations.
AVAPOW A68 jump starter weighs only 2.75 pounds (~1.25 kg) and is stored and carried in a suitable storage case.
Other important features include:
- Operating temperature of -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C),
- The battery indicator clearly states the remaining battery charge,
- Type-C USB charging input port (5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A),
- Two USB charging output ports (USB1: 5V/2.4A, USB2: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A),
- DC output port: 12V/10A,
- EC5 output port with a port cover,
- LED flashlight with three modes (bright LED, Flash, SOS).
Note: AVAPOW A68 jump starter is very simple and safe to use jump starter, but when it arrives, be sure to read the manual thoroughly in order to get accustomed to your new jump starter. Also, it is recommended to keep the manual in the storage case.
While having versatile devices can be very helpful in many situations when charging smartphones, tablets, and similar devices, the battery is discharged, and if discharged too much, it may fail to crank the engine.
How To Start The Engine With The AVAPOW A68 Jump Starter
When the AVAPOW A68 jump starter is used to start the engine, the procedure is as follows:
- Turn On the AVAPOW A68 jump starter and insert its 26 inches (~66 cm) jumper cable into the jump port,
- Connect the jumper cables to the car battery (red clamp to the positive port, black clamp to the negative port of the battery),
- Start the engine
- Remove the jumper cables and turn off the AVAPOW A68 jump starter,
- As soon as possible, recharge the battery of the car and the battery of the car jump starter.
And that would be mostly it - a very simple to use car battery jump starter.
What's In The Box?
When the unit arrives, the box contains:
- 1x AVAPOW A68 car jump starter,
- 1x smart jumper cables,
- 1x storage case,
- 1x USB Type-C Charging Cable,
- 1x cigarette lighter socket adapter,
- 1x User manual.
However, an AC adapter for charging via a USB-C port is not included.
Long Story Short: If You are looking for a car battery jump starter that is able to start rather large engines, consider this model - with 6000 peak Amps, it can crank really large engines.
Also, AVAPOW A68 is a very versatile unit with a bright LED flashlight, two USB charging ports, and one 12V/10A port.
However, when using any car jump starter as a power bank, be sure not to discharge the battery too low.
For more reviews and recommendations, feel free to check the AVAPOW A68 12V 6000A Jump Starter Amazon link (the link opens in the new window).