OLIGHT Warrior X Pro Tactical Flashlight
OLIGHT Warrior X Pro is a LED tactical flashlight designed to be sturdy, tough, and reliable, suitable not only as Every Day Carry (EDC) flashlight but also as a flashlight for camping, hiking, security services, emergency services, and similar.
OLIGHT Warrior X Pro is powered by a customized OLIGHT 5000 mAh 21700 battery, storing 18Wh of energy ready to be used at the moment's notice.
OLIGHT Warrior X Pro Features and Specifications
OLIGHT Warrior X Pro LED flashlight features physical dimensions of (L x D) 5.87 x 1.54 (1.03) inches (~149 x 39 (26) mm) and it weighs 8.43 oz (239 g) - OLIGHT Warrior X Pro is far from being the smallest and lightest battery, but it is compact enough to fit any backpack, gloves compartment, deeper pocket and similar.
OLIGHT Warrior X Pro features a maximum 500m beam distance, a maximum performance of 2100 lumens, and maximum light intensity of 62500 candelas.
OLIGHT Warrior X Pro features a tail switch with three modes, including:
- 300 lumens mode: slightly click the tail switch,
- 2100 lumens mode: full/hard click of the tail switch,
- momentary mode: press the tail switch and keep it pressed.
When the flashlight is in 2100 lumens mode, because of the heating the flashlight remains in this mode for 2 minutes, reducing the light to 1000 lumens for 100 minutes and then again down to 300 lumens for the final 23 minutes of operation.
When the flashlight is used in 300 lumens mode, it can operate up to 8 hours constantly.
Also, OLIGHT Warrior X Pro features a vibrating power indicator:
- ≤30%: vibrate once every 5 minutes,
- ≤10%: vibrate once every minute,
- ≤5%: vibrate every 10 seconds.
OLIGHT Warrior X Pro is available in several colors, including black, green, blue, and Desert Sunset.
The flashlight itself is made to be durable and to withstand a lot. For example, it features a water resistance level of IPX8, which means that it can be submerged at least 1m (actually, down to 2 meters), although OLIGHT doesn't specify the exact submerged time.
Also, OLIGHT Warrior X Pro is designed to survive a drop from 3m height - actually, during testing, 200(!) OLIGHT Warrior X Pro flashlights survived 1200(!) drops from this altitude.
Note: OLIGHT Warrior X Pro is a tough and durable flashlight, but it has its own limits. Treat it and maintain it properly and it will serve You reliably for a long time.
OLIGHT Warrior X Pro is powered by OLIGHT customized 21700 lithium battery which is charged using magnetic charging cable MCC3, requiring a 5V 2A USB charging port - weaker USB port may also be used, but it will prolong the charging process.
21700 battery is included, but if more batteries are needed, they can be ordered from Amazon using the Olight 217C50 5000mAh Customized Rechargeable Battery link (affiliate link, opens in the new window).
The charger features two indicator LED lights:
- Red LED: the battery is charging,
- Green LED: the battery is at least 95% charged.
Note: OLIGHT Warrior X Pro is compatible only with MCC3 standard and can't be charged with other magnetic charging cables.
What's in the Box?
When OLIGHT Warrior X Pro arrives, the box contains:
- Warrior X Pro flashlight with the battery included,
- Stainless Steel Pocket Clip,
- MCC3 Magnetic Charging Cable,
- Tactical Grip Ring,
- User Manual.
OLIGHT Warrior X Pro is a simple to use and maintain LED tactical flashlight, but when it arrives, be sure to read the manual, just in case.
OLIGHT Warrior X Pro vs OLIGHT Warrior X
OLIGHT Warrior X Pro and OLIGHT Warrior X are two externally very similar LED tactical flashlights, with the most important differences being:
- OLIGHT Warrior X Pro features a maximum runtime of ~8 hours, while OLIGHT Warrior X features a maximum runtime of ~4.7 hours.
- OLIGHT Warrior X Pro is recharged using an MCC3 magnetic charging cable featuring a maximum charging current of 2 Amps, while OLIGHT Warrior X is recharged using an MCC1 magnetic charging cable featuring a maximum charging current of 1 Amp,
- OLIGHT Warrior X Pro has an official drop height of 3m, while OLIGHT Warrior X drop height is 2m,
- OLIGHT Warrior X Pro features a maximum of 2100 lumens, while OLIGHT Warrior X features a maximum of 2000 lumens, but OLIGHT Warrior X Pro has a beam distance of 500m, while OLIGHT Warrior X features a beam distance of 560m.
Of course, there are other differences between these two models, but these are the most important ones.
Personally, if You already have OLIGHT Warrior X, You have an excellent flashlight. But, if You are looking for a new flashlight, go for the OLIGHT Warrior X Pro model.
Long Story Short: If You are looking for a mid-sized LED rechargeable flashlight, consider OLIGHT Warrior X Pro tactical flashlight.
It is a tough, durable, and reliable flashlight that can be used in many situations. Also, it is not too large not to be carried on camping, fishing, hiking, and similar trips.
And it is an excellent gift for anybody needing such unit.
For more reviews and recommendations, feel free to check the OLIGHT Warrior X Pro Tactical Flashlight Amazon link (link opens in the new window).